- Why This Ride (current)
- Geek Magazine / Exchange (past)
- Acura in the News (past)
- Auto In the News (past)
- Audi in the News (past)
- BMW in the News (past)
- Cadillac in the News (past)
- Car Biz Weekly (past)
- Chevrolet in the News (past)
- Chrysler in the News (past)
- Dodge in the News (past)
- Ford in the News (past)
- GMC in the News (past)
- Honda in the News (past)
- Hyundai in the News (past)
- Infiniti in the News (past)
- Jeep in the News (past)
- Kia in the News (past)
- Land Rover in the News (past)
- Lexus in the News (past)
- Mazda in the News (past)
- Mercedes in the News (past)
- Mitsubishi in the News (past)
- Nissan in the News (past)
- Subaru in the News (past)
- Toyota in the News (past)
- Volkswagen in the News (past)
- Volvo in the News (past)
- Earthtechling.com (past)
- AskPatty (past)
- Autoblog (past)
- Autoblog Green (past)
- AutoComparison (past)
- Automobile Magazine (past)
- Automotive.com (past)
- Motor Trend (past)
- DigiGoWriter - Editorial, 2014 - presentGenerate automotive news and vehicle reviews optimized for SEO and Social Media.
- KPAWriter - Editorial, 2013 - 2014Generate automotive news and vehicle reviews optimized for SEO and Social Media.
- FanggleConsultant, 2012 - 2013Manage blog content and social media of software app and cloud platforms for the automotive, library, nonprofit, and retail segments.
- Freelancer, 2012Blogger, content provider, and reviewer for various industries including auto, "geek" culture, social media, software, and travel. Current provider for autocomparison.com, earthtechling.com, and geekexchange.com.
- Source Interlink Companies, Inc.Associate Editor, 2006 - 2012Generated consumer-oriented automotive content including blog posts, pictures/images, reviews, and opinion pieces. Reviewed cars, crossovers, SUVs, and trucks. Covered auto shows and auto-related events.
'The Powerpuff Girls' will return to television in 2016
More than a decade after the end of its original run, The Powerpuff Girls will return to Cartoon Network with a brand new series in 2016. Ac
Why is Marvel More Successful than DC? | Fanboys Anonymous
A spot for geeks and nerds to talk about comics, video games, movies, TV shows, internet culture, tech, music and more.
2015 Ford Mustang Engine Specs and Rumors | Digital Trends
The 2015 Mustang is one of the most important cars in years, and what matters is under the hood. We break down the engine options of the new
Amazon's mysterious giant locker in San Francisco will give birth to a N...
Amazon's big, orange, mysterious locker that appeared in downtown San Francisco yesterday will not be a permanent fixture in the city, and i
Chevrolet, Toyota, and Nissan Show Their Raptor-Fighters
Success rarely goes unnoticed or unrivaled, and Chevrolet, Toyota, and Nissan are coming up with their own off-road trucks, each with a uniq
The Most Popular Cars for People With Great Credit
We look at the top five cars whose buyers have the highest average credit scores, according to 2013 new-car financing data from Experian Aut
Car designers urged to simplify infotainment controls
In 2011 four of every five crashed in the U.S. were due to distracted driving, said Tim Kelley, sales director for supplier TRW Automotive.
Honeybees trained to sniff out landmines in Croatia (Wired UK)
A team of Croatian researchers are training honeybees to sniff out unexploded mines that still pepper the Balkans
Study: 78% Of Salespeople Using Social Media Outsell Their Peers
When Jim Keenan, the social sales specialist, describes his work today, he’ll tell you that he’s “ushering salespeople from the old world in
Social media in China: Does it make me a better doctor?
A doctor's social media writings can have a major positive influence on a community -- larger than their clinic population of a couple thous
Scientist Discover Traces of Prehistoric Continent in Atlantic Ocean
A team of Japanese and Brazilian scientists say they may have discovered part of the earth's original continent off the coast of Brazil that
Why Are Cars Not Getting Cheap Even With Better Economies Of Scale?
Why Are Cars Not Getting Cheap Even With Better Economies of Scale? This post originally appeared on Quora by Balaji Viswanathan.