I'd start there.
Then, after you have that background, there are MANY books on the historical Jesus to choose from. I've not read it, but a well-received introductory text is 'The Historical Jesus: An Essential Guide' by James Charlesworth, a professor at Princeton Seminary.
- DigiGoWriter - Editorial, 2014 - presentGenerate automotive news and vehicle reviews optimized for SEO and Social Media.
- KPAWriter - Editorial, 2013 - 2014Generate automotive news and vehicle reviews optimized for SEO and Social Media.
- FanggleConsultant, 2012 - 2013Manage blog content and social media of software app and cloud platforms for the automotive, library, nonprofit, and retail segments.
- Freelancer, 2012Blogger, content provider, and reviewer for various industries including auto, "geek" culture, social media, software, and travel. Current provider for autocomparison.com, earthtechling.com, and geekexchange.com.
- Source Interlink Companies, Inc.Associate Editor, 2006 - 2012Generated consumer-oriented automotive content including blog posts, pictures/images, reviews, and opinion pieces. Reviewed cars, crossovers, SUVs, and trucks. Covered auto shows and auto-related events.
- Geek Magazine / Exchange (past)
- Acura in the News (past)
- Auto In the News (past)
- Audi in the News (past)
- BMW in the News (past)
- Cadillac in the News (past)
- Car Biz Weekly (past)
- Chevrolet in the News (past)
- Chrysler in the News (past)
- Dodge in the News (past)
- Ford in the News (past)
- GMC in the News (past)
- Honda in the News (past)
- Hyundai in the News (past)
- Infiniti in the News (past)
- Jeep in the News (past)
- Kia in the News (past)
- Land Rover in the News (past)
- Lexus in the News (past)
- Mazda in the News (past)
- Mercedes in the News (past)
- Mitsubishi in the News (past)
- Nissan in the News (past)
- Subaru in the News (past)
- Toyota in the News (past)
- Volkswagen in the News (past)
- Volvo in the News (past)
- Earthtechling.com (past)
- AskPatty (past)
- Autoblog (past)
- Autoblog Green (past)
- AutoComparison (past)
- Automobile Magazine (past)
- Automotive.com (past)
- Motor Trend (past)
Car designers urged to simplify infotainment controls
In 2011 four of every five crashed in the U.S. were due to distracted driving, said Tim Kelley, sales director for supplier TRW Automotive.
Honeybees trained to sniff out landmines in Croatia (Wired UK)
A team of Croatian researchers are training honeybees to sniff out unexploded mines that still pepper the Balkans
Study: 78% Of Salespeople Using Social Media Outsell Their Peers
When Jim Keenan, the social sales specialist, describes his work today, he’ll tell you that he’s “ushering salespeople from the old world in
Social media in China: Does it make me a better doctor?
A doctor's social media writings can have a major positive influence on a community -- larger than their clinic population of a couple thous
Scientist Discover Traces of Prehistoric Continent in Atlantic Ocean
A team of Japanese and Brazilian scientists say they may have discovered part of the earth's original continent off the coast of Brazil that
Why Are Cars Not Getting Cheap Even With Better Economies Of Scale?
Why Are Cars Not Getting Cheap Even With Better Economies of Scale? This post originally appeared on Quora by Balaji Viswanathan.
How to Write an Effective Google Plus About Story and Introduction
To build any type of following and authority on Google Plus it is essential to have an effective Google Plus About Story and Introduction.
Mark Hamill talks the past (and future) of ‘Star Wars’ at EW’s CapeTown ...
This year, EW celebrated May the Fourth with a full day of Return of the Jedi, screening the end of the first (and definitely not...
Social Media in 2013: User Demographics For Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest...
How are social media demographics in 2013 distributed? Here is a breakdown of all relevant data from the latest research:
Florida Legislature approves ban on texting while driving - South Florid...
The Florida Legislature on Thursday approved a ban that would make Florida the 40th...
Facebook, Google Ad Execs Spar Over The Value Of A Click | TechCrunch
TechCrunch is a leading technology media property, dedicated to obsessively profiling startups, reviewing new Internet products, and breakin
Facebook Is Growing Through Risky Business | Wired Business | Wired.com
Facebook yesterday outlined its ambitious shift to mobile and toward ever-more-finely targeted ads. It also hinted at an aggressive new way