In the U.K. we pay more for our Apple products but constantly get second rate experiences. Apple TV misses loads of feature, Apple Pay in iMessage to name just a couple. This is the first time I’ve never upgraded to the latest iPhone due to the cost. Who else around the world feels cheated paying over the odds yet getting less than USA owners?
no plus ones
- Not sure on VPN, but we don’t get TV app, that’s a big 1. Then our main terrestrial players BBC, ITV, Channel 4 & Channel 5 we only get 2 out of 4 but iPhones & iPad get them all. I’m a Premier League fan but we don’t get that option.Dec 5, 2017
- I know what that feels like. If the products and ecosystem wasnt so compelling I'd be off.Dec 5, 2017
- It’s not Apple it’s all the rules and regulations over there and when it comes to tv the networks want different agreements then us tv providersDec 5, 2017
- Apple Pay is always going to be tricky with banks and stuff. Do you guys have higher taxes on electronics or is Apple actually charging you more.Dec 5, 2017
- we not only pay more in Canada from the currency differential but we have tariffs on electronics from the US. Not all our banks have signed up for Apple Pay and Netflix has tons of French language content for us to enjoy 😉.
Some things get released for Canada pretty soon after the US but our media rules here play havoc with our Apple TV choices. And, we don’t get the same Amazon advantages either.Dec 5, 2017
- Spare a thought Indian Apple fans.Dec 6, 2017
- I think it is Apple, they should be proactive in having things sorted out in as many countries as possible. I feel the rest of the world pays over the odds for products & is in fact subsidising USA. Yes today we got Amazon Prime today but big deal we’ve had it on our smart TVs for years. Where’s our Apple TV app. I adore Apple but I feel slightly let downDec 6, 2017
- ❤️Dec 6, 2017
Add a comment...