So it's certainly interesting to see the diversity of people adding me to their circles. Half of you I've never met or seen online before - how do you know me, I wonder? Something I've written? I'm genuinely curious to know.
no plus ones
View 12 previous comments
- I follow you on Twitter (re: games and things,) and G+ seems a popular place for longer-than-140-characters-but-not-preconceived-blog-post content.
Your "Rhetorical Questions" blog post may be the first I read. It rubbed me the wrong way and wasn't entirely convincing, but certainly piqued an interest in your view on these things.Aug 1, 2011
- You're that intern from Suparna Galaxy, right?Aug 1, 2011
- Years of pseudonyms are suddenly peeled away by Google+. Weird how the internet evolves~ (also ZZT)Aug 1, 2011
- Juy Pullman - SUCH A TRINKETMONGERAug 4, 2011
- I followed you because I wanted to see G+ in action and you seem like the kind of person whose behavior would exemplify the habits of a heavy social media user...which is just a fancy way of saying you like to talk. ;-)
Plus, you're a cool dude!Aug 10, 2011
- Twitter.Aug 18, 2011
Add a comment...