Search all homes for sale in Hilton Head Island
and Bluffton! Julie Toon Pawley Timms
is now Broker in Charge of Hilton Head Island Real Estate Brokers, Inc.
Whether you're planning on buying or selling a home, choosing the right Real Estate Agent is one of the most important decisions you'll make. At Hilton Head Island Real Estate Brokers, we ensure all of our agents are working together as a team for you. Led by Julie Toon Pawley Timms, BIC, we are a full-service real estate agency, representing buyers and sellers in the Hilton Head Island
and Bluffton area for over 30 years. We are a member in good standing of the Hilton Head Area Association of Realtors. All brokers and associates are licensed Realtors, and are members in good standing of the National Association of Realtors and the South Carolina Association of Realtors.
As one of the Best Trained Agencies in the Lowcountry, HHIREB offers unparalleled service, grounded in the highest of ethical standards. We understand real estate is ultimately about you. We keep your needs on the forefront, providing ease, value, and positive outcomes.
Our training is designed to ensure you receive the highest quality customer service, and an experienced team with exceptional knowledge, skills, and resources. Additionally, our real estate agents are provided with the latest financial news and analysis to help you make the right choice.
"One of the things most asked for (and not received) by buyers and sellers is financial advice. I am trained to help you with taxation and financing problems. I'll supply you with facts and figures to help you make decisions. As a trained professional, I not only know how much income the buyer should earn to qualify for your property, but how to get the information.
Sellers and buyers (and some real estate agents) are not usually familiar with lenders' requirements for loan qualifying because things change so rapidly and there are so many loan programs available. Buyers are more willing to share their personal financial information with a trained real estate professional and are frequently looking for an agent who can show them how to buy the property they want.
An agent who is knowledgeable in methods financing can not only help put together transactions that may seem impossible, but also protect you from entering into a contract with an unqualified buyer. This is why it is important to have me help you sell your property."
-Julie Toon Pawley Timms, Broker in Charge of HHIREB
BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Georgia
ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member
CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
e-PRO - Internet Professional
GRI - Graduate of Real Estate Institute
RRS - Resort and Recreation Specialist
- Owner/Broker-in-charge Julie Toon Pawley Real Estate Broker, Inc.
- Past President/Owner of Coldwell Banker Toon Pawley Real Estate, Inc.
- Life Member of Hilton Head Association of Realtors Distinguished Sales Award
- Recipient of REALTORS Service Award
- Past Board of Directors of Hilton Head Association of Realtors
- Past President - Queens Grant IV Property Owners Assn.
- Past President of Forest Beach Property Owners Association
- Past Director of Hilton Head Multiple Listing Service
Real Estate Training
- Building Wealth Through Real Estate Investment
- Real Estate Taxation & Advanced Real Estate Taxation
- Mortgage Counselor Training
- Negotiation Strategies
- Extensive Knowledge of all areas of Hilton Head Real Estate Market
- South Carolina Real Estate Brokerage License since 1979
- South Carolina Licensed Real Estate Instructor
- Active member of National, State, and Local Association of REALTORS
- Active member of Commercial Investment Real Estate Council
- Active member of the Residential Sales Council
- Certified State of South Carolina Real Estate Instructor
- Member St. Andrews By the Sea United Methodist Church
- Treasurer and Board Member of Seahawk Theatre Guild, Inc.