Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Aniketh Dsouza
147 followers -
New Media Evangelist | Loves Guerrilla Marketing | Tech Geek
New Media Evangelist | Loves Guerrilla Marketing | Tech Geek

147 followers
About
Aniketh's posts

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

"The closer you are to the front, the more power you hold" ~ Krulaks Law

Post has attachment
Ever wanted to browse in 3D? Experience it now! Drag the Bookmarklet to your bookmark bar. Go to any website and click it! http://www.edankwan.com/lab/3dit

Post has attachment
How one man crushed Apple's Hyped Attitude!

Post has attachment
New Me!
Photo

Post has shared content
Be Human, Be Free
The Greatest Speech Ever Made -Charlie Chaplin
Take a few minutes out of your day to listen.

Post has attachment
How can one sport kill a person.

Post has attachment
Facebook acknowledges 6% of the 850+ million users are fake!

43% of the people use 'Google' as a search engine & the other 57% of people use it to check if their Internet is connected or not.
Wait while more posts are being loaded