By day, I'm a Social Content Strategist at Grip Limited with a profound interest in human thinking and social psychology. I am curious of how social media networks shape the way we communicate and connect with one another. And thus I pursued a Masters degree in Advertising (yes, it does exist!).
By night, I'm a globe-trotting, animal-whispering, rap-spitting kind of chick - you know, your average girl next door...
- University of Texas at AustinMA Advertising, 2009 - 2011
- University of Western OntarioBA Media, Information & Technoculture, 2005 - 2009
- Nanyang Technological UniversityWinter Exchange, 2008 - 2008
- Ogilvy & MatherCommunity Manager, 2012 - 2014
- Leo Burnett TorontoSocial Media Assistant, 2012 - 2012
- Wolf21SEO/Social Media Associate, 2011 - 2012
- The University of Texas at AustinGraduate Assistant, 2010 - 2010
- KINSADirect Marketing Associate, 2008 - 2008
- The Aeolian HallCompuGraphic Designer and Promotionster Lab Assistant, 2007 - 2007
- The University of Western OntarioComputer Lab Assistant, 2007 - 2007