He didn't want to wear it, but he knew the reaction he'd get; Danny performed and the audience loved him.
18 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Really effective use of lighting and framing, using Danny's body to conceal/reveal his reflectionMar 17, 2016
- love the use of lighting around the mirror to light your partner, and also the angle you have took it capturing the front of him.Mar 17, 2016
- I agree with the previous comments!Mar 17, 2016
- Really like the use of lighting in how it illuminates Danny's costume and face.Mar 17, 2016
- I really like how subtle this image is but how it still works so well at communicating something about the subject.Mar 17, 2016
- Love the fact you can see his eye contact with himself - makes the image more dramatic.Mar 17, 2016
- Love the way you don't see the full face in the mirror and all you see is the eyes staring back in the viewers direction.Mar 17, 2016
- Caroline MolloyModeratorIntriging image which raises lots of questionsMar 17, 2016
Add a comment...