The Dark Matter Series
Thanks to everyone who plussed, shared, commented etc. Here's the complete series in one place:http://goo.gl/xpvDZX
- The old model doesn't workhttp://goo.gl/lAKQMX
- Alternative gravity models don't workhttp://goo.gl/0ee7dc
- The dark matter model does workhttp://goo.gl/f7Tzdk
- Known dark matter isn't enoughhttp://goo.gl/nF1AcZ
- We already know quite a bit
On a related note, several people have pointed out that G+ doesn't make it easy to catch every post, which is a particular problem when I do a connected series of posts. I have several ideas on how to make following posts easier:
1. Tweet when I have a new post. I do this already, but not everyone on G+ has or wants a Twitter account. If you want to follow me, I'm @briankoberlein.
2. Edit posts so that there is a previously/next on every post. That way if you find one, you can click through to others.
3. Make an RSS feed of my G+ posts. There is apparently a way to do this, and people could have added it to their google reader accounts.
4. I could make a blog and post things on G+ and the blog. The downside is you guys would have to help me find a name for it.
5. I could group posts into ebooks or something similar.
Just to be clear, don't plan on shifting away from Google+. There's a strong community here, and I plan on posting on G+ just as I have been for the foreseeable future. But I also realize my posts have become very blog-like, and I'd like to make posts easier to follow if I can.
I'd love to hear your ideas/preferences/opposition.
Image by +Keith Lohse