Tennessee at the same time. With each flyer presented on Sunday Chili's will
donate 10% of the event day sales back to this great organization. March 30, 2014
from 11 am - 11 pm
2322 W. End Ave.
- Davis PromotionsAdvocate, 1990 - presentOnly a name yet,I began to realize I had speaking ability! enjoying talking of things and each business.
- Hope Farms For VeteransAdvocate, presentHelp veterans, who have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Traumatic Brain Injury and other service disabilities. Goal is to form a rehab.
- Pedaling For The PeopleSharing Abilty & Hope, 2010 - presentI had began Pedaling for the People .Starting back in 2010 when I walked in the door of the YMCA of Middle Tennessee .With the goal ,dream and frustration. Since, my friend Gabby Giffords was shot in the head ,campaigning in Arizona. Much progress I have thanks to our YMCA of Middle Tennessee. Working the past six month's or more. Calling it Pedaling for the People! Regaining ,feeling & strength .To share ability as I strengthen my body. Feeling it again! Come January they are getting a bike that I will work on and it will up load my work to web area as Pedaling abilities are seen! Pedaling building the heart and body , my progress may be seen by the lawmakers of Tennessee and lobbying friends I have. Allowing , my ability's to be seen and shared. Much progress I have thanks to our YMCA of Middle Tennessee. As Pedaling for the People abilities are seen! Building the heart and body .Working Strength, Flexibility and Pedaling.
- Davis Promotions & AdvocacySpeaker for the People,Disabilties/Brain Injury ext., 2000 - presentMotivational Speaker for the People,Disabilities/Brain Injury ext., 2000 - present Advocating, as I am able to help restore hope for others. Walking in to lawmakers and agencies to help people hear and see! I have always held faith that I could overcome. I believe god means for me to live life with experience. There is much judgment towards those disabled. I have experience that would scare some.!! Always holding faith. I felt I help others. I hope to leave a advocacy. My family and those who have experience. Or Partners in Policy Making members may share hope for all!
- Wild Oats MarketsDishroom Manager, 1998 - 2000
- Harpeth Hall SchoolDishwasher, 1999 - 2001
- Caesar's Ristorante ItalianoDishwasher, Advocate, 1984Washing dishes and having fun as a young man. I began advocating on Caesar's buffet and the specials of day.
- Rainbow KeyDishwasher, Advocate, 1984Working Rainbow Key having time of life as a young man who was under age and in the bar as music was playing. I began passing flyer's out and talking of events they were having. Such as Buffett Bus. Taking people to Jimmy Buffett concerts each year.
- Korky's Flyers UnlimitedAdvocate, 1985A small little business that Caesar Randazzo started me at. Seeing skill and ability in me! Telling me Korky I do for as as no one else will. He called me Korky Randazzo. I was passing flyer's out for many like Rainbow Key,Caesar's and Regency Limousine. Talking of each business. I was in Lions Head Village advocating and even ventured out feather than that!
I have dreamed of building a large, loving and supporting family sharing where we can all be as one for the people.
Below is a letter received from Senator Jim Tracy 2011:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
I would like to talk about a friend of mine, Kirk Davis, whom I have known for several years. When I first came to the Tennessee State Legislature, one of the folks I became acquainted with was Kirk. He has a passion for the disabled and is the Founder and Chairman of Davis Productions and Advocacy. Kirk has his own personal brain injury story which occurred in 1975, so he knows what obstacles these folks face everyday. Despite his disability, however, Kirk has excelled as a Lobbyist and Advocate. In addition to raising awareness for brain injury victims, Kirk has raised money for several other causes including the Red Cross, March of Dimes and the Epilepsy Foundation.
As Chairman of the Senate Transportation Committee, I have had several dealings with Kirk in his efforts to promote the MTA Access Ride Program, as well as his work to enhance the Music City Star and the Mid-Cumberland Transportation systems.
Kirk Davis has shown us all how people with disabilities can accomplish amazing things, and I am glad to have this opportunity to talk about him.
State Senator, 16th Senatorial District
- Nashville Tech
- Traumatic Brain Injury Program Tennessee Rehabilation Center1999 - 2000Signing out of our Traumatic Brain Injury Program to help raise fiscal for our Epilepsy Foundation of Middle West Tennessee. As, Ambassador Joe M.Rodgers said I believe in you back you and encourage you! Real motivation to be One for the People! Still supporting our Traumatic Brain Injury Program as they also bring advocates to share hope for the people!
- Genesis Learning Center1984 - 1986Once told , I could not graduate due to Genesis not having required classes. Taking test my senior year. I Became the first to graduate having brain injury and getting a B+ average. Being handed my Diploma and Honor Roll and a Certificate of Achievement at same time.
- Westminster Special EducationBasic, 1977As I had ran the halls and jumped all our stairs as a young man that had been educated at Westminster. This due to public schools shutting the doors on me. They were not ready for brain injury! Where Westminster opened doors with open arms! Educating many like myself with love and acceptance. Encouraging us to be and grow. Today known as Currey Ingram Academy.
- Partners In Policy MakingAdvocating, 2005 - 2006
- Discovered ,By Ambassador Joe M.Rodgers2004Whom said, I believe in you back you and encourage you!
- Parmer ElementaryBasic, 1974Fun, little school! I was in second grade many years due to the brain injury.Ms. Margret Moyer good hearted woman who really believed I had ability! Trying to educate and tauter me. I was put out of public schools for they were not ready for brain injury at that time!