We could look and ask Tennessee to help us get Federal backing. Tennessee can help us!! by getting help!! We, need to walk in respecting them not trying to force. Now, I realize how much this insurance is needed!! As I am un-insurable. Due to accident in 1975.
I will ask Tennessee to reopen S.J.R.93. And re-write it for the betterment of us and our state!!!
So, lets start voting and figure how you could request Tennessee to put in S.J.R.93. We are going to have to have Federal backing!!! I am going to ask that Tennessee opens Insure Tennessee so we may work on a insurance program for us!! It is a very hard situation!
You will have to write to Tennessee and explain how this would benefit you!! So, Tennessee may be strength for us in Federal level!!
Note I told you I saw insurance companies as I was running4-1-15 for S.J.R.93. And they push for it. That telling me that they profit.
Firefighter Apparition is a on going series. We have two CD's in it now. I have been lobbying going on 16 years now. So, I came up with idea of Tennessee CD. Having 16 years of history behind me!! It would most likely be a on going series it self!! As, much history in Tennessee!! Also, going to slip a song or so in from my knowledge on the Floor of Legislative Plaza the past going on 16 years. Advocating threw music. Tennessee Series it will be. Frank and I spoke on it and ready to work it!!
Have songs now like 3-Star State. And I know have songs about employees like Herbert & Homor. And working on one about Tina who sparkles and shines our floors in Tennessee.
Doing Flag Of Tennessee.
I could write about Senate Bills like 2766. I had to Fullfill The Promise. Then S.J.R.93. Senate Bill House Bill/Resolution or the talk in Tennessee. Could be in our Tennessee series CD collection. This is our goal and dream. As, we both brain injured writers who really love to write and create!!
And have long history in Tennessee!!!!
So, know Davis Promotions & Advocacy shall start the new Tennessee CD series working as Partners In Policy Making members. I have many who can share with me!!!
Welcoming we can be. Never forgetting the loving history! Westminster is known to sacrifice for another. Building to better for those coming tomorrow. And, serving those today. Commitment it be at Westminster Presbytery! To server and enlighten threw upcoming history. Of our lord we be!!
Jesus and we walk path loving those that be as a family!!!!!
Welcome To Westminster
After, a good night sleep thinking how much we really need a real insurance program. I was thinking about requesting S.J.R.93 (Insure Tennessee). As, it dead. Well, we can rewrite. Maybe call it (Tennessee & Me).
Insurance is a need!! So is respect for our state. I think we request a reopening of S.J.R.93. As, a rewrite and work with Tennessee to rewrite it for our better!! Setting Premiums and locking them.
With a guaranty they not rise. And, work to get the Federal hand to help us. As, Tennessee helps write strong protecting insurance
program.That with help from our Federal Government be great!! See look at Tennessee as one who wants to protect us!
I know Tennessee has requested much help on Federal level for the S.J.R.93 and never herd back. A state needs respect! We ask so much of them.
Let's work to build a strong Federal state written insurance program. (Tennessee & Me)
- Davis PromotionsAdvocate, 1990 - presentOnly a name yet,I began to realize I had speaking ability! enjoying talking of things and each business.
- Hope Farms For VeteransAdvocate, presentHelp veterans, who have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Traumatic Brain Injury and other service disabilities. Goal is to form a rehab.
- Pedaling For The PeopleSharing Abilty & Hope, 2010 - presentI had began Pedaling for the People .Starting back in 2010 when I walked in the door of the YMCA of Middle Tennessee .With the goal ,dream and frustration. Since, my friend Gabby Giffords was shot in the head ,campaigning in Arizona. Much progress I have thanks to our YMCA of Middle Tennessee. Working the past six month's or more. Calling it Pedaling for the People! Regaining ,feeling & strength .To share ability as I strengthen my body. Feeling it again! Come January they are getting a bike that I will work on and it will up load my work to web area as Pedaling abilities are seen! Pedaling building the heart and body , my progress may be seen by the lawmakers of Tennessee and lobbying friends I have. Allowing , my ability's to be seen and shared. Much progress I have thanks to our YMCA of Middle Tennessee. As Pedaling for the People abilities are seen! Building the heart and body .Working Strength, Flexibility and Pedaling.
- Davis Promotions & AdvocacySpeaker for the People,Disabilties/Brain Injury ext., 2000 - presentMotivational Speaker for the People,Disabilities/Brain Injury ext., 2000 - present Advocating, as I am able to help restore hope for others. Walking in to lawmakers and agencies to help people hear and see! I have always held faith that I could overcome. I believe god means for me to live life with experience. There is much judgment towards those disabled. I have experience that would scare some.!! Always holding faith. I felt I help others. I hope to leave a advocacy. My family and those who have experience. Or Partners in Policy Making members may share hope for all!
- Wild Oats MarketsDishroom Manager, 1998 - 2000
- Harpeth Hall SchoolDishwasher, 1999 - 2001
- Caesar's Ristorante ItalianoDishwasher, Advocate, 1984Washing dishes and having fun as a young man. I began advocating on Caesar's buffet and the specials of day.
- Rainbow KeyDishwasher, Advocate, 1984Working Rainbow Key having time of life as a young man who was under age and in the bar as music was playing. I began passing flyer's out and talking of events they were having. Such as Buffett Bus. Taking people to Jimmy Buffett concerts each year.
- Korky's Flyers UnlimitedAdvocate, 1985A small little business that Caesar Randazzo started me at. Seeing skill and ability in me! Telling me Korky I do for as as no one else will. He called me Korky Randazzo. I was passing flyer's out for many like Rainbow Key,Caesar's and Regency Limousine. Talking of each business. I was in Lions Head Village advocating and even ventured out feather than that!
I have dreamed of building a large, loving and supporting family sharing where we can all be as one for the people.
Below is a letter received from Senator Jim Tracy 2011:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
I would like to talk about a friend of mine, Kirk Davis, whom I have known for several years. When I first came to the Tennessee State Legislature, one of the folks I became acquainted with was Kirk. He has a passion for the disabled and is the Founder and Chairman of Davis Productions and Advocacy. Kirk has his own personal brain injury story which occurred in 1975, so he knows what obstacles these folks face everyday. Despite his disability, however, Kirk has excelled as a Lobbyist and Advocate. In addition to raising awareness for brain injury victims, Kirk has raised money for several other causes including the Red Cross, March of Dimes and the Epilepsy Foundation.
As Chairman of the Senate Transportation Committee, I have had several dealings with Kirk in his efforts to promote the MTA Access Ride Program, as well as his work to enhance the Music City Star and the Mid-Cumberland Transportation systems.
Kirk Davis has shown us all how people with disabilities can accomplish amazing things, and I am glad to have this opportunity to talk about him.
State Senator, 16th Senatorial District
- Nashville Tech
- Traumatic Brain Injury Program Tennessee Rehabilation Center1999 - 2000Signing out of our Traumatic Brain Injury Program to help raise fiscal for our Epilepsy Foundation of Middle West Tennessee. As, Ambassador Joe M.Rodgers said I believe in you back you and encourage you! Real motivation to be One for the People! Still supporting our Traumatic Brain Injury Program as they also bring advocates to share hope for the people!
- Genesis Learning Center1984 - 1986Once told , I could not graduate due to Genesis not having required classes. Taking test my senior year. I Became the first to graduate having brain injury and getting a B+ average. Being handed my Diploma and Honor Roll and a Certificate of Achievement at same time.
- Westminster Special EducationBasic, 1977As I had ran the halls and jumped all our stairs as a young man that had been educated at Westminster. This due to public schools shutting the doors on me. They were not ready for brain injury! Where Westminster opened doors with open arms! Educating many like myself with love and acceptance. Encouraging us to be and grow. Today known as Currey Ingram Academy.
- Partners In Policy MakingAdvocating, 2005 - 2006
- Discovered ,By Ambassador Joe M.Rodgers2004Whom said, I believe in you back you and encourage you!
- Parmer ElementaryBasic, 1974Fun, little school! I was in second grade many years due to the brain injury.Ms. Margret Moyer good hearted woman who really believed I had ability! Trying to educate and tauter me. I was put out of public schools for they were not ready for brain injury at that time!