Individuals and Teams of indoor cyclists will attempt two Guinness World Records, whilst raising thousands of pounds for the Motor Neurone Disease Association at the same time.
This all day indoor cycling event will have music hosted by some of the best UK and International DJ’s
Why not bring the Children and enjoy one of the finer things in life together, as a family?
Afternoon Tea, whilst you sip Tea and Champagne the Little Ones can wash down their Teddy Bear Shaped Biscuits with Milkshakes
Founded in 1908, Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a five star and friendly atmosphere. We provide a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive club and the best of today's sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
We are a 300 acre private estate and offer:
- 49 exquisite bedrooms and suites (5 AA Red Star Hotel)
- 3 restaurants and bars including Humphry’s, fine dining (3 AA Rosette)
- 27 hole Championship golf course designed by Harry Colt
- 10 private rooms for conferences and entertaining, indoor teaching facilities for golf and tennis
- 13 tennis courts (indoor, artificial clay and grass)
- 11 treatment room spa and nail bar
- Indoor swimming pool, recently refurbished 4,000 square foot gymnasium, newly fitted with state-of-the-art Star Trac equipment, latest Boditrax technology and The Running Unlimited immersive pod.
- Spinning, Hot Yoga and Fitness Studios holding over 50 studio classes a week.
- Crèche, games room and playground.