Works at Office of Injured Employee Counsel
Attended Lamar University
Lives in Winnie, TX USA
I am an extreemly multitalented individual. I do contract compliance, making sure we are current with government contracts. I also administer various projects. Can be depended on to help co-workers out with computer hardware and software problems when in a jam.
- Office of Injured Employee CounselOmbudsman Associate, 2012 - presentOur aim is to Advocate for, Educate and Assist injured employees in Texas when they are going through the Worker's Compensation system without the assistance of an attorney. We are able to help them from the beginning all the way through the appeals process when they have a contested issue.
- Chambers County Democratic PartyChair, 2006 - present
- HRE, Inc.Contract Administrator/Project Administrator, 2004 - 2012
- U. S. House of RepresentativesCongressional Caseworker, 2001 - 2005
Winnie, TX USA
Involved in lots of different projects, American Legion Auxiliary Chaplain, American Red Cross Volunteer, Secretary for the Texas Democratic County Chair Association, Chair Chambers County Democratic Party and President Chambers County Democratic Women. In between all of this I work for a construction firm in Houston, and travel when I can. I also knit hats for various groups when the urge takes me, though not so much lately. I am the proud possession of 2 birds, four dogs and a cat.
- Lamar UniversitySocial Work, 1987 - 1994
Public - 4 months ago
reviewed 4 months ago
An excellent option for vegetarians dining with carnivores. The food is fresh and quick to the table. Loved the avocado tacos and spinach chimichangas.
Food: ExcellentDecor: ExcellentService: Very good
Public - 11 months ago
reviewed 11 months ago