• No iProducts.
• No over expensive laptops.
✔ Without Dennis Ritchie (September 9, 1941 – October 9, 2011) we would have:
• No Windows.
• No Unix.
• No C.
• No Programs.
• A large setback in computing.
• No Generic-text Languages.
• We would all read in Binary.
✔ They died in the same year and the same month but it seems only few notice the death of Dennis Ritchie compared to Steve Jobs.
✔ It won't cost you anything to press the share button so spread it ! :)
- berchakDESIGNBranding & Creative, 9 - present
- All Sport/ Big Red Soda LLCBrand Ambassador/ Tour Manager, 3 - 9
- SKI & Company/ SKI MotorsportsBrand Ambassador NASCAR Tour Manager, 7 - 10
- Scotts Miracle-Gro CompanyCustomer Serivce
- Concept EngineeringIndustrial Design Intern, 1 - 1
I am currently doing Freelance creative work that involves Package design, print design and some email design. I have also been responsible for the creative side of a local car club monthly magazine. I am also working with the Columbus chapter of the American Marketing Association with the Mobile App Special Interest Group where we get companies to share a story or two about the applications they create for smart phones and tablets.
Starting in 2007 and going through 2009 I was traveling around the country doing Branding and Promotions work for two companies as part of their NASCAR sponsorship and marketing programs. This has given me the opportunity to not only explore the different parts of the US but the people that make it up as well. I have had the opportunity to see how different we can be and yet be so similar at the same time. It has also been an interesting adventure to learn more about how the same product is received in the different parts of the country. I also have an education in product design that with the experience from around the country has helped me understand a little more why some products are successful and some are not.
- Columbus College of Art and DesignIndustrial Design, 2002
- Kent State UniversityArchitecture, 1998
- Angry Birds Friends
- Angry Birds Under Pigstruction
- Despicable Me:Minion Rush