Gabriel Jagle is the Factotum for the Guild Winemakers, where he does a bit of winemaking, a bit of sales, a bit of accounting, and a lot of juggling. He discovered wine in 2005, while working the night shift at a Trader Joe's in San Francisco. He then worked at a wine shops and wine bars before landing at Wine & Spirits Magazine in 2007. He worked his first harvest in 2008, and by 2010 was the Assistant Winemaker at Illahe Vineyards, where he practiced the art of winemaking with Brad Ford, and studied the science of winemaking with Barney Watson at Chemeketa. He started with the Guild Winemakers in 2014, and is being given the opportunity to grow with the company into a winemaker of various skills. His goal is to make high quality wine that his starving artist friends can afford.
- Northwest Viticulture CenterWinemaking, 2010 - 2013Erath Foundation Scholarship
- Guild WInemakersFactotum, 2014 - presenthttp://guildwinemakers.com/
- Illahe Vineyards & WineryAssistant Winemaker, 2011 - 2013http://illahevineyards.com/
- Whole Foods MarketWine Buyer, 2009 - 2011
- Wine & Spirits MagazineAssistant Editor, 2007 - 2008