58 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 15 previous comments
- , they do put out articles on cancer, AIDS, and all kinds of other sensitive topics. Nothing is sacred. If that's something that you're not comfortable about, The Onion really isn't meant for you. And before you ask, I lost a grandparent to Alzheimer's pretty recently, myself.
They're also poking fun at the drug industry's shopping list of side effects for drugs. I remember hearing a TV commercial for a rash treatment whose side effects included rectal bleeding. Rectal bleeding or a rash... Hmmm... Let me th- I'LL TAKE THE DAMN RASH!Jun 6, 2012
- Thank god!!! less old grouchy people to deal with.Jun 6, 2012
- What an awesome drug.
I wonder when it will be avalible in sweden.Jun 6, 2012
- "Preventative"? Onion has already swallowed the pill.Jun 6, 2012
- But remember the up side of Alzheimer's, your always meet new people.Jun 6, 2012
- What was I going to sa Am I on Facebook?Jun 6, 2012