- BodyLogicMD of St. LouisMedical Director
Dr. Bryan Warner practices anti-aging and preventive medicine at BodyLogicMD of St. Louis, helping women and men suffering from menopause, andropause and other hormone imbalances achieve a longer, better life. Using individual, customized wellness programs tailored to address each patient's specific, personal needs, Dr. Warner combines customized nutrition and fitness regimens, pharmaceutical-grade supplements, stress reduction techniques and natural bioidentical hormones to ensure his patients enjoy restored energy, improved mental clarity and the highest quality of life possible.
Dr. Warner stresses the importance of treating the whole patient by finding the root of the issue, instead of simply using a one-size-fits-all treatment approach for individual symptoms. His practice emphasizes the prevention of disease and encouraging optimal overall health, rather than tackling illness once it has already occurred. Dr. Warner is passionate about sharing his knowledge and experience to ensure each and every patient can enjoy living life to the fullest.
Board Certifications and Associations:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Board Certified in Anti-Aging Medicine and Regenerative Medicine
- Board Certified Family Practice
- American Academy of Family Practice
- BodyLogicMD (current)
- St. Louis BHRT Seminar (current)
- Understanding Hot Flashes (current)
- Melatonin. Much More Than Just Sleep! (current)
- Bad News For Bacon (current)
- How Do I Prevent The Flu (current)
- Move Over Motrin, MERIVA Is Here (current)
- I’m Not A Statin Fan (current)
- DHEA: The Other Stress Hormone (current)
- My Minute With Alton Brown (current)
- How To Fight The Fat, Really! (current)
- Clean Up That Dirty Liver (current)
- The Gluten Problem (current)
- Say No to Soy for Menopause (current)