I began my career as a photographer and a designer. Midstream, I discovered an affinity for designing databases and enterprise applications. After a while, I thought it might be fun to learn advertising and find a way to re-insert myself into the creative establishment.
Today I'm working to recognize, understand and codify the rapidly changing landscapes of our world and business models. I'm also trying to find time for making photographs again.
- Boise State UniversityBFA Art History/Photography, 1996
- CMDCreative Director, 2012 - present
- phinneybischoffCreative Director, 2011 - 2012
- DraftfcbCreative Director, 2004 - 2011
- Wirestone, Mediaphex, NEOMEDIA1996 - 2004