A teenage Norma Jeane, later known as Marilyn Monroe. Circa 1940.
112 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Poor Norma Jean!! Followed the Yellow Brick Road to Hollywood and Camelot!!Mar 8, 2017
- Indeed, poor girl.Mar 8, 2017
- She was so beautiful , without all the make up & dying her hair , she had nature beauty & talent & all she wanted is to be LOVED & taken care of & never be along & live the good life that she never got too, everyone always wanted something from her , & NOT give back to her ever ~
My heart went out to her & prayer too , I hope she's RIP as of now ~Mar 8, 2017
- 😍😍💗...for a second I thought it was a young Judy Garland.Mar 8, 2017
- So young and innocentMar 8, 2017
- That's Catalina Island The ballroom / casino About 26 miles from Los Angeles and Long Beach, CaMar 8, 2017
- I still like black and white picturesMar 8, 2017
Add a comment...