Think beyond business tips – try recipes, wine recommendations, travel tips & more. Mention it during a conversation, then send the PDF (with your biz info) as a follow-up to build relationships. http://buff.ly/19eR9PQ
The Draconid Meteor shower this year wasn't such a bad one here in Tucson, Arizona. The skies cleared up last night and gave me a good show of some shooting stars and deep space objects. I outlined the Draco constellation which was the radiant for the Meteor shower and pointed out some of the more recognizable objects. I took this 11-photo panoramic photo right near the entrance of Saguaro National Park in Gates Pass about 20 miles west of Tucson. I hope you enjoy my image as much as I did capturing it.
Sharing is appreciated!
Canon 5D MK II
Canon 16-35MM F/2.8
ISO 3200 for 30 seconds
Copyright: Sean Parker
#landscapephotography curated by
The ultimate battle of fire and ice! Who will win, the sun or Comet #ISON?
Join #NASA as we follow the journey of Comet ISON as it slingshots around the sun.
Will the awesome gravity and energy of the sun break up this cosmic ball of ice and rock? Will it break up? Or will it pass the sun intact to put on a dazzling show in the December sky?
Watch as NASA solar physicists track the comet LIVE from the mission control for NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory,@NASA_SDO, during #ISON’s closest approach to the sun.
We'll also be joined by comet scientists joining from Kitt Peak Observatory in Arizona, where the solar telescope will be observing ISON and by science writer Phil Plait.
NASA scientists will answer your questions LIVE on air here on Google+, in the YouTube comments section during the live broadcast, or via Twitter using #ISON and #askNASA.
The participants in this Hangout include:
• C. Alex Young, Solar Physicist, Associate Director for Science in the Heliophysics Science Division and co-founder of The Sun Today - NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md.,
• W. Dean Pesnell, Solar Physicist and Project Scientist for the Solar Dynamics Observatory - NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md.,
• Karl Battams, Comet Scientist for the Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, DC, and solar spacecraft lead for NASA's Comet ISON Observing Campaign, joining from Kitt Peak Observatory in Arizona, where the solar telescope will be observing ISON.
• Phil Plait, writes Slate's 'Bad Astronomy' blog and is an astronomer, science evangelizer, and author of the books "Bad Astronomy" and "Death from the Skies!"
- THE BRAND BUILDER SYSTEM with VirtuallindaWeb Designer & Online Business Strategy, 2011 - presentTHE BRAND BUILDER SYSTEM with Virtuallinda was created to leverage your web presence to clarify your message, attract your ideal clients and increase profits. WordPress design, social media and email marketing are combined with coaching and online training. This is a unique solution to use technology in byte sized steps to grow your dream business.
- Byte Sized LearningSocial Media Coach & Trainer, 2011 - 2013
- Social Media WorksWeb Designer & Social Media Coach, 2009 - 2012
- Cirquel Design & DevelopmentWeb Design, Social Media Consulting, 1999 - 2011
- Fatbrain.comLead UI Designer
- The Berndt GroupHTML & Usability Specialist
- Engine PerformanceWeb Designer
- Williams Learning NetworkMultimedia Artist
- Buzz (current)
Want online branding success? First, start with the fundamentals in a specific order for maximum benefit. Most people skip this and that’s why they are struggling! Second, you absolutely need to be staying on top of current trends and continuing to develop your brand. It’s critical that you have a system and team in place to give you the knowledge you need now AND to support you as you grow. Third, you need professional design help—you can’t grow a to be a 6-figure business with DIY or dirt-cheap web design.
- Strategic consulting for entrepreneurs and networkers
- WordPress Web Design (business blogging)
- Social media and social networking (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Email marketing
I understand: * * *
- Online marketing is complex, and it’s very easy to get overwhelmed and confused.
- The how-to’s don’t matter if you are not clear on what you want to accomplish.
- Most busy professionals don’t have a lot of time.
- Your budget requires a flexible solution that will grow with you.
- University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC)Multimedia Design, 1990 - 1994
NASA's 'IRIS' Project Looks to Reveal Sun's Secrets
June 26, 2013 brings an event that could forever change our understanding of something so hot, its temperatures can be 12,000 times more bli
Just Released: Everett, a New Builder Child Theme | iThemes
everett. We've just added a new theme to the Builder child theme library — Everett. Everett features a sleek and simple design with a new bu
The 7 Secrets Of Highly Shared Facebook Posts - Business 2 Community
What's the one thing that excites EVERY Facebook page owner? Yep — when a post goes VIRAL! Hopefully you've experienced this before. You pos
Jelly Beans + stop motion = awesome music video - Holy Kaw!
Jelly Beans + stop motion = awesome music video. Posted Nov 5th, 2011 at 1:57 AM and seen. times. Tweet. What do you get when you combine 28
Google+ Adds New Features: This Week in Social Media
Welcome to our weekly edition of what's hot in social media news. To help you stay up-to-date with social media, here are some of the news i
Massive solar flare ripples sun's surface; storms speed to Earth
A pair of solar flares rippled the surface of the sun Tuesday, sending geomagnetic storms to Earth. Power, communications could be disrupted
Haunting Photos: The Spookiest Nebulas in Space | Halloween in Space &am...
Space is a scary place. Take a look at these spooky nebulas just in time for a cosmic Halloween haunt.
Facebook's Big Privacy Changes: An Overview [PICS]
Refer to this page for a quick rundown of all the new privacy features now available on the world's largest social network.
Got a Problem? 13 Reasons Why You Want One | Small Business Bonfire
Problems aren't all bad. Well, they usually do stink, but most have a silver lining, too. Here are a few good things that can come from a pr