President Obama called on Congress to move forward with a “To-Do List” that will create jobs and help restore middle class security.
69 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 85 previous comments
- tell Congress to PASS ENDAMay 9, 2012
- Amerca...nice oneMay 9, 2012
- May 9, 2012
- President Obama is it hard to become president and is it true that there are secrets hidden within the White House.May 10, 2012
- Oh my god, regan made the debt 300 times what it was when he took office, bush 200 times. Obama, 50%. This is the problem Republicans get the same vote value we do but don't bother with pesky facts! I say succession is the answer. I'm embarrassed by these people, that's why the world celebrated more than we did when Obama was elected. Please, succeed again, this time we'll not crush you but send you a welcome home basket.May 23, 2012
- Once again, not knowing wtf your talking about. Not even going to point out how different they were because how about just typing it in Google! Stop saying crap you aren't willing to research before you open your Comment window! Instead of saying something as if you knew it as fact how about asking "I'm confused, we didn't do the same thing for the 1929 crash, why are we handling it differently."
This is why every conversation online or offline is like talking to a two year old. You have to go back and start from the beginning instead of moving the conversation forward. I really think there should be an application for citizenship for every single person in America at age 18. Don't pass, and sent to...somewhere away from the rest of us. Those who immigrate here know more than these people.
Just because you can type doesn't mean you have to post people. You know who I'm talking about. Apparently Sarah Palin inspired a nation of idiots that their voice should be heard. I just heard the other day two children say "I hate Obama, he's giving all of our money to businesses and trying to take away guns." I said, "Why do you think this girls?" and they looked over to their father who said "because that's what he's been doing since he took office." "Name one bill where he's tried to take away guns." and to that question "........" just dead silence. The kicker, they're on welfare. Which Without the democrats would be literally be left to die because the only welfare Republicans believe in is corporate welfare. I'll give them credit though, they've went so right that they fell off the page and the democrats have been pulled with them.
So we have the party of the ill informed (R) and the party of no backbone (L). It's time this country purges these ideas and perhaps the people behind them. When you have leaders of a country doing what the freshmen lawmakers of 2010 did to literally ensure a economic recovery didn't happen just so they can use it as a political tool to get another idiot of their wilk into the White House, should be charged with treason not simply 'voted' out. The time of one person one vote should be reexamined. In high school you had those in honor classes and then those in the 'special' classes. They should be given the right to say whatever they please and given the ability to vote when we all know those people are just easily influenced by people like Glen Beck and other right wing nut jobs? I say, look to your history books. Look at the trend of the more educated a person is the more democratic they are. There's a reason for that and there lies the flaw in out type of government. Greece may have been the first to starting idea of democracy but even they knew there's more 'plebs' than there are well educated. They made sure that if they ever took over the vote, there was a way to supersede it. Let's not repeat history, let's not lose sight on our true vision, moving FORWARD. Next time you hear someone saying some bull crap don't try to educate them. Destroy them, get them fired, call child protective services or the welfare office. Take them down, before they take us ALL down. This country isn't poised to fall, it's already falling and has been for awhile now. We have a President trying to pull it back up but our debt, domestic policy and foreign policy isn't our problem. It's an intelligence gap and the Internet, which could solve the problem, is actually exacerbating it. Facebook matches whatever their interest are and so they think their views are legitimate, when they're not. Facebook isn't the only instigator but they're a big one.
Don't let them take over the greatest nation ever created. A country made the same mistake in the 1930's and it's people let the extremist take over and they and their children and their children still bare that shame. It's the Nazi party I speak of, and Adolfo Hitler their leader. In my next post I'll show you the similarities between the New Republican party and the Nazi Party.
May 23, 2012