This week, the President attended the Summit of the Americas in Cartagena, Colombia, welcomed the Alabama Crimson Tide football team to the White House, and traveled to Ohio to speak with unemployed workers about the importance of job training program.
66 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 86 previous comments
- Its a matter of national security to get Obama out of office.Apr 23, 2012
- What the coward in the White House could have done...
So President Obama has, available to him without the need for 80, or 60, or 51, or 41, or 31 votes in the Senate, a public option that doesn't require any legislative involvement at all. He simply signs an executive order that allows anyone to buy into Federal health benefits at 102% of the cost for a Federal employee (this is the amount that would be owing to an ex-employee under COBRA). Small businesses and individuals simply sign up and pay their premiums and they're insured. Voila. One executive order that would take a week to draft and the public option is up and running.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/08/22/770759/-The-do-it-yourself-public-option-updated-Apr 24, 2012
- So glad you have it all figured out, there, Michael. Maybe you should run for President since it is all so easy.Apr 24, 2012
- Michael would be better than Obama, anyone would be.Apr 30, 2012
- Bye Bye ObamaMay 10, 2012
- Obama is done for.Oct 23, 2012