Wow! A steampunk/Rube Goldberg type device for opening a bottle of wine. WANT! Cannot afford!!
69 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- completely uselessMar 13, 2012
- Ordinary cork props doesn't serve.
I do get a big crave for this machine in brass that goes "bling"...Mar 13, 2012
- Really It's Great search machine & incredible useMar 13, 2012
- getting that for your fiance? Sounds like a fair trade. Where should I deliver the wine bottle opener?Mar 13, 2012
- It took him, Rob Higgs, three years to build this machine!
All parts are replications cast in bronze.
corkscrew.wmvMar 13, 2012
- Apr 29, 2012