- Grand Canyon UniversityAssistant Professor of Music and Director of Academic Excellence for the College of Fine Arts and Production, 2010 - presentVoice and diction instructor in the Department of Music. Director of Academic Excellence in charge of assessment activities for the College of Fine Arts and Production.
- Velarde Voice, LLCTeacher & Singer of the most beautiful music in the world, present
- Arizona State UniversityDMA student in Voice, 2011 - 2013
- Buzz (current)
- Arizona State UniversityDMA in Vocal Performance, 2011 - 2013
- Smith CollegeMusic, 1990 - 1994
- Arizona State UniversityMaster of Music, 1994 - 1997
Google Doodle Celebrates French Physicist Louis Daguerre
Today's Doodle on Google's homepage is a tribute to Louis Daguerre, French physicist who's credited with inventing daguerreotype.
Google Music Store, Apple Board Changes, Nook Tablet Now Shipping: Today...
Google Hosting Press Event in L.A.; Apple Announces New Chairman, Board Member; Facebook Fights Flood of Violent and Pornographic Spam
Groupon Does Good: Deals Feed Families in Need, Offer $1 Lunches
The daily deals site is digging deeper into its charitable outreach by partnering with Feeding America on a couple of offers.
Black Friday: 5 Apps That Make Bargain Shopping Easier
Planning to brave the crowds this Black Friday? Don't go it alone. These apps will help you get ahead and be a savvier bargain shopper.
'Stairway To Heaven' Turns 40: Celebrate With 7 Covers : NPR
If you let down your guard, these reworkings of the epic will reward your time.
Peggy Sue: Mining The Dark And The Discordant : NPR
There's nobody named Peggy Sue — or even a Margaret or a Susan, for that matter — in the British folk-rock band. But there is a young trio c
A Televised Singing Competition With A Mission : NPR
A less kitschy version of Eurovision showcases music sung in languages at risk of disappearing.
Sprint Undercuts Verizon and AT&T With New Mobile Broadband Plans
Sprint has revealed new mobile broadband plans for tablet and mobile hotspot devices, with prices that are lower per gigabyte than those off
Remembering A Conductor Who Blossomed In Philadelphia : NPR
A conductor formed in the opera houses of postwar Germany had a surprising late-life renaissance in the U.S. The former Philadelphia Orchest