Hotel, Concert Hall
Nashville’s awe-inspiring Gaylord Opryland Resort, the flagship property of Gaylord Hotels®, offers the toe-tapping excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof.
Beneath climate-controlled signature glass atriums is an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping, entertainment and recreation options that create the perfect setting for a complete getaway.
- 2,882 well-appointed guest rooms, including 171 suites and 776 garden atrium view rooms
- Nine amazing acres of lush indoor gardens, serene waterways and cascading waterfalls
- Located only 10 minutes from Nashville International Airport
- Easy access to Music City's legendary attractions—the General Jackson Showboat, Wildhorse Saloon, historic Ryman Auditorium and the show that made country music famous—the Grand Ole Opry
- More than a dozen premier on-site restaurants, eateries and lounges
- Signature massages, facials, body treatments and more at the rejuvenating full-service Relâche Spa
- Award-winning 72-par, 18-hole Gaylord Springs Golf Links located minutes away
- 1/4-mile-long indoor river featuring scenic Delta Riverboat tours
- Breathtaking spectacle of lights and dancing water set to music daily at Delta Fountain Shows
- Three heated pools perfect for relaxing, socializing or taking in a few laps
- State-of-the-art 3,500 square foot fitness center and interactive game room
- Annual A Country Christmas event featuring more than 2 million lights, acres of stunning decorations, and entertainment ranging from the Radio City Christmas Spectacular starring the Rockettes to ICE!, Gaylord Hotels’ signature holiday attraction carved from 2 million pounds of ice
- More than 600,000 square feet of flexible meeting, convention and pre-function space for dynamic meeting and convention experiences
Discover Gaylord Opryland and make memories.
Visit www.GaylordOpryland.com or call 1-877-222-6779