- Dealer AuthorityDigital Strategist, 2015 - 2016
- SelfInternet/Social Media Consultancy, 2008 - 2015Currently providing social media operations support for KPA.
- CarInsurance.orgManaging Editor, 2011 - 2012
- Eastern Kentucky UniversityWeb Strategy Manager, 2016 - present
- University of Kentucky, University of Louisville, Eastern Kentucky University
If You Still Think Car Dealers Rip People Off, You Don't Understand the ...
The internet killed the car business. Then, it built it right back up. We live in a world of retail transparency, shopping from the couch, a
With Full Spectrum SEO, Dealers get the Whole Picture
There has been a strange ebb and flow in the automotive industry when it comes to off-the-page signals as they pertain to search engine opti
California Small Businesses Find Ways to Weather the Drought Storm | Joh...
When a 93-year-old water main burst recently from the UCLA campus on Sunset Boulevard, it quickly sent an estimated 10 million gallons of wa
Creating Productive and Positive Dealership Environments
Staying compliant with workspaces and automotive work bays. There are regulations for compliance in regards to environment and safety of aut