2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I edited in the hashtag, because why not? This counts as game development, right? Even though I've vegged out most of my morning staring at a rotating cube wondering just how I'm going to make it look good.Feb 2, 2013
- Shaders are so much fun, I'm in the middle of writing a whole mess of 'em myself.Feb 2, 2013
- Well I really enjoyed playing with shaders (technically the material editor, but yeah) in UDK / UE3, but the visual editing lent itself to discovery so well. I never felt like I was actually coding shaders, just messing with the materials.
Now, I'm just standing on the precipice looking at shaders via Unity3D and there's this hesitation just taking the leap.
I have specific needs for our game's art-style and pipeline. They're not complicated, but they're a slight shift from the usual.Feb 2, 2013
- I'm just doing GLSL ES2 shaders, so I use the PVR Shaman IDE.Feb 2, 2013
- 1. It's Saturday, take a break! :)
2. AFAIK there are at least two shader editors for Unity.
Haven't used either but they would both be a little closer to Unreal than ShaderLab maybe?Feb 2, 2013
- I spent my day learning the secret innards of Unity animation importing. Trade you?Feb 2, 2013
- I'll have to touch on that sooner or later myself, but for now I'm leaving that end to .Feb 2, 2013
- I want dx11 shader chops transplanted in my brain instantlyFeb 3, 2013
Add a comment...