Branch Managers: The Leader of the Branch
The Branch Manager is the most important role at the Branch, responsible for running the branch like a business. To customers, Branch Managers are the senior representative of the Bank, and no one at the Bank knows their customers better. Successful banks have Branch Managers who are trained to motivate and supervise staff, effectively manage branch resources, maximize customer relationships, and work to achieve the Bank's goals.
The BEST! Branch Manager Training Program
Based on global best practices in branch management training, the BEST! Branch Manager Training Program provides your Branch Managers with the knowledge and skills they need to be the best they can be. Comprehensive training on all job responsibilities includes:
- Overview of Banking Training
- Roles and Responsibilities of Branch Managers
- Products and Services Training
- Branch Manager Transactions Training
- Branch Leadership Training
- Branch Coaching and Mentoring Training
- Advanced Branch Customer Service Training
- Sales Coaching Training
- Branch Performance Management Training
- Branch Manager Compliance, Security and Risk Training
The BEST! Branch Manager Training Program may be
deployed as an eLearning, classroom or blended program, with
comprehensive skill development using case studies, activities,
role-plays, evaluation and testing, and final Branch Manager
certification followed by in-branch mentoring and ongoing OJT. The
program is completely customizable with the Bank's products, policies,
procedures and systems, or it can be deployed as off-the-shelf training.
To learn more about how your bank can maximize the potential of its Branch Managers, click here.