design experience with analog and digital hardware, software/firmware embedded Linux
designs and Telephony designs. Designed the Computer Security Processor U.S. Patent, which stopped war games type modem dialers as seen in the 1983 Movie "WarGames". Design central office equipment and line-powered
telephones for corporations such as AT&T, IBM and Wisconsin Bell. I was awarded
a U.S. Patent for the design of an inmate telephone timing device currently
used by Wisconsin Bell, the state of Alaska and U.S. West. Extensive electronic hardware and firmware design
background in RFID with Bio-Metric devices, Smart Cards both contact, and contact-less;
Smart Card Readers. While working for General Electric, I was solely
responsible for Master Card International’s Smart Card Readers (ISO 7816) and
Finger print enrollment station designs. All designs were utilized using
microprocessors from Motorola, Intel, Texas Instruments and Cypress’ PSoC. The programming
languages; Assembly and ANSI C were used for the
hardware designs. I designed a custom
Contact-less Smart Card Reader and enrollment station for the DESFire Smart
Cards under the direction of ADT (Tyco) for use on all U.S. Government
Buildings and Ports. This project used the FASC-N protocol. While at General
Electric, I was one of a group of Engineers selected from several large U.S.
Corporations to help the U.S. Government define the FASC-N protocol
- General Electric (GE Security)Sr. Staff Engineer, 1996 - 2004Developed the Software and Electronic Hardware for the following Designs: • RFID Readers for Contact-less Smart Cards (13.56 MHz). • Access Control Readers for Proximity Cards and tags. • Access Control Readers for Contact type Smart Cards. • Smart Card Enrollment stations interfaced to PCs. • Special DES encrypted Smart Card Readers (ISO 7816) for all Master Card offices. • Access Control Readers for the U.S. Government’s FASC-N protocol (DESFire). Designed specifications for U.S. FASC-N Project. All Readers to be installed on all Federal Buildings and Ports throughout the World. • Embed fingerprint templates within Smart Card to be verified with Biometrics Reader. • Developed Biometric/Smart Card Reader. • Smart Card Applications for Smart Cards such as GEM PLUS, IBM, VISA and MULTOS. • Root analysis of failures with older designs, design fixes for long term reliability. FCC/CE EMI & UL Engineering Testing: • Provide onsite engineering modifications to products under test at certified testing labs to ensure passage first time around, thus saving GE thousands of dollars by not having to resubmit to testing.
- CruiseNet, Inc.Principal Engineer, 1990 - 1996Developed the Software and Electronic Hardware for the following Designs: • Central Office Remote a wireless Telephone Central Office used on Cruise Ships. • Wireless ATM, allows the use of ATM Machines when telephone lines are not present. • Credit Card Fax Machine that charges the user per-page transmitted. • Developed an interface to use any standard telephone device over the Cellular Networks.
- Live U.S. Weather Warnings - Broadcasts (current)
- Hurricane Tracker - Map - 2016 (current)
- Search Engine Directory (current)
- MegaMillions Numbers (current)
- PowerBall Numbers (current)
- PageSpeed Insights TuneUp Services (current)
- Generate PayPal Money Online - HTech (current)
- Google Sites Gadgets - HughesTech (current)
RAR File Password Remover - Remove RAR Zip Password Powerfully - Best He...
No more pain by compressed file password with RAR File Password Remover - Remove RAR Zip Password Powerfully