Some roadblock is being swept away. Some mountain between you and something you want is about to crumble. You may now be feeling very frustrated or even hopeless about what was once a hopeful situation. Maybe someone is arguing with you. Maybe certain circumstances in your life seem too difficult to endure. But whatever dark spot you are going through now, Aquarius, will soon become brighter. And not long after you see the first signs of hope, whatever is standing between you and happiness will disappear.
Copyright © Daily Horoscope.
Download it now — http://bit.ly/DHmobile
Does anyone still practice this?
- Revisalife Personal Development & WellnessFounder/Coach, 2012 - presentCelebrated Coach and mentor to women for seminars, private sessions, events, and public speaking events. _Product Development _Rainmaker
- Permalocs Hair ExtensionsOwner/spokeswoman, 2005 - presentCOO and master stylist for www.Permalocs.com. _ Project management and Oversight of client services _Branding and website development _ B2B negotiations _Import/Export: world-wide sales and procurement
- Meridian Capital Real Estate Svcs., IncRealtor, 2013Team Manager _Sales and procurement _Real estate contract negotiation _ Dispute resolution _ Team management _Rainmaker of my own real estate team.
Revisalife Personal Development & Wellness I Studio City, CA
Dante's mother desired to allow her daughter's maturity to catch up with her academic progress. Becoming largely disinterested with parental restrictions upon her progress, Dante rebelled as a teen by running away from home at age 16. However, instead of ending up a statistic, Dante continued her education through reading self-help books, textbooks, and other non-fiction books, learning the inner-workings of the mind and how it relates to one's quality of life. Dante enrolled in college at age 18, studying Entrepreneurship, Marketing, and Psychology. Finally independent, she crafted out her life plans, drawing out her goals in visual web diagrams - and quietly placing them all into action.
Discovered by Baby Bash's manager at age 16, her first concert performance was with Bash's group, Latino Velvet. Thrust into the spotlight, she graced the covers of "One Nation" and "Scene" magazines, appearing on-stage and in videos with some of today's hottest legendary acts, including Prince, Pitbull, and Snoop. You may recognize her as pop artist, Princess Dante, or from Baby Bash's "Cyclone" video, commercials on UPN, TV show appearances, News stories on Fox, ABC, CBS, or the labels of Big Sexy Hair products.
Dante has enjoyed the success of early social media exposure. She has over 2.1 million social media views, and 59,043 social media followers, including an infamous dancing video that went viral, earning 677k views in the first week.
Recognizing that she had become a person of influence and a role model to many, she retreated to re-brand and re-educate herself, emerging as the icon she always dreamed she would be, modeled after the career of her mentors, Tony Robbins and Oprah Winfrey.
Dante Sears Geyer is currently involved in the development of a ground-breaking television talk show. She is available for public speaking, private coaching, interviews, and consulting in person or via telephone, video conference, email, or text.
- Bennett Stellar UniversityMaster Clinical Hypnosis, Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Master Reiki, 2012 - 2013Clinical Hypnotherapist Neuro-Linguistic Life Coach Hypnosis Mastery Communication and Life Mastery Specialist Timeline Trauma Release Specialist Dreamsculpting Reiki I, II, II Master
- Santa Monica CollegeCommunication, Psychology, PsychoNeuroImmunology, 2011 - 2012Persuasion Public Speaking Public Relations Psychology Forensic Debate Member of SMC Forensic Debate Team
Thousands of Customers Overcharged in LADWP Billing Error
Thousands of customers were overcharged on their monthly bills after a new Los Angeles Department of Water and Power billing system used met
Natural Remedy Heals Diseases and Boosts Mental Health
Imagine having a relaxing converstaion that actually helps your mind and body heal, while boosting your mental health. Does that sound too g
Amanda Bynes, Former Child Actress, Pays Up To $3,500 A Day For Psychiat...
Doctors say Amanda Bynes is being treated for schizophrenia, and her mental health care costs will rise each day.
Relationship, Dating and Life Coach with Lisa Shield
Lisa Shield, certified Life Coach, is committed to helping others with relationships, dating and marriage. Call 323-939-1770 and receive a F