- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics (Contract work for InfoTree Services)Product Engineer (Scientist), 2010 - 2011
- /Pfizer/ Wyeth PharamaceuticalResearch Scientist, 1999 - 2010
- American CyanamideChemist, 1988 - 1999
- Cogate PolmoliveQC Chemsit (Contract), 1985 - 1987
I am seeking a position as a Quality Assurance Specialist, Compliance Specialist in Pharmaceutical , Medical Device or Food Industry.
I am an analytical chemist/ scientist with 20 years of working in the pharmaceutical industry. During my tenure as a chemist, I have had the opportunity to work on a vast number of projects, techniques and instrumentation. Some of the types of samples that I have analyzed/tested were raw material, stability, intermediate, API and drug products/ finished product. I have performed routine and non-routine analysis as well as performing method development. I have authored many test methods and validation reports, SOPs, and SPIs (WI). I have implemented, executed and completed investigation reports, procedural deviations, change controls and IQ/OQ/PQs.
I have worked as an individual contributor and a team player on projects. I am a very flexible person that I am able to prioritize my work so that deadlines are met.
- Montclair State CollegeChemistry, 1980 - 1984
- Bergen Community CollegeLaboratory Technician, 1978 - 1980
- Fairleigh Dickenson UniveristyParalegal Certification, 2001 - 2002
- NJPQCAQA Certification (#812), 2011 - 2011