Question: What do these statements have in common?
• Heart attack is the leading cause of death in industrialized countries
• Heart attacks are caused by a build-up of cholesterol plaques in the coronary arteries
• Cholesterol plaques are caused by high levels of cholesterol in the blood
• A high-fat, high-cholesterol diet raises blood cholesterol
• Lowering blood cholesterol by diet or drugs reduces the risk of a heart attack
• They are all commonly accepted as true
• They are all false #health