6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- there was a roaring cacophony, as if the sky was relentessly cracking.
(jovial)Jul 7, 2014
- I think we have enough Lore.
This mighty fortress started in forgotten times as a lively city: one day the sky started cracking, as if a cut had riven its dome.
For a long time after the initial panic, it looked like nothing was really happening. But the infamous Grand Vizier Sakhet could not stand the feeling of impending doom from the sundered sky and ordered the council of sorcerers to prepare a ritual that would secure the city.
What happened afterwards was cruel misfortune, or maybe poetic fate: the rite devised to close the cut in the sky needed energy, and that energy had to come directly from the nearby lands... the sky was closed, but the land waned, eroded by the winds. In the span of a generation, the once mighty city was a fortress perched on a peak, most of its people long gone, bringing civilization and culture and colors to distant lands, leaving only a husk of the former glory squatting on the mighty peak.Jul 7, 2014
- Thanks for playing, everyone!Jul 7, 2014
- High five!Jul 7, 2014
- One thing I liked: we didn't really explain much, leaving a lot of stuff to the imagination.
Or, if the Lore was used in game, to the player's to discover/invent.Jul 7, 2014
- ...We should do that again sometimes!Jul 7, 2014