Welcome to the Electonic Music DIY community, a community for people interested in electronic music and making things with their own hands.
We are all human beings and hence may err sometimes, so here's a couple of rules to help us all get along (if your post does not show up when you post it, it may be because it goes against these rules)
1) no spamming. If for example you join the group and just post your latest tracks to get some attention, without showing the intend to interact with the people here, they'll be deleted. A community is about interaction and sharing, please keep that in mind.
2) Only join the group if you're really interested in what we are talking about here.
3) it goes without saying, be nice and try to get along. Everybody's got a bad day, we know that and we should all keep that in mind.
This community has a market section for people selling of buying instruments, accessories and tools.
If you want to post there, please follow these rules:
1) No coming here, just posting about stuff you want to sell without interacting with the community. So it's totally ok for active community members, not ok for people trying to abuse of this community as a marketplace.
2) If it's not a link to an external website, please always add a price, condition and your location (at least if it's EU, USA, etc.)
3) please specify if you are interested in trades or not. If you are, specify what you would trade the item for.