Hope you'll follow me on OKDOTHIS!, the amazing new photo app/community/just freakin' brilliant idea from. My user name is (wait for it….wait for it….) Scott Kelby. Hope I'll see you on there (it's absolutely addictive!).
64 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 13 previous comments
- Android does have a larger market share, but ... of the $12+ billion dollars* spent each year in app stores, 65% is spent in the Apple store and 35% in the Google store. So developers go where the money is: Apple users, and their tendency to be easily separated from their money.
* It was $8b in 2011. $18b in 2012. This year it's expected to be $26 billion. And by 2017 it's estimated that $45 billion will be spent each year in app stores. Which is incidentally the cost of ending world hunger. Just saying.Nov 27, 2013
- Actually, coding for iOS is easier than coding for fragmented Androids. That's why Apple gets all the cool apps first.Nov 27, 2013
- Wow this thread went a long way without any platform bashingNov 27, 2013
- Purchased! Looks like it's going to be a blast. Fantastic concept, and I'd love to see it take off.Nov 27, 2013
- Already on there and I LOVE it!!!Nov 27, 2013
- Was really looking forward to this, purchased, then realised that it's iOS 7 only :( I've too many jailbreak tweaks I don't want to give up.Nov 27, 2013
Add a comment...