Free SEO tips and SEO tools
Search engine optimization ( SEO ) The Best Tips
On this website we will present lots of tips to help you understand and implement your own SEO and internet marketing strategy. Seo is the best method to gain online presence and more traffic to your website.
Why you need to use free SEO tools, search engine optimization is one of the most reliable internet marketing strategies that have gained a lot of popularity on the internet. Search engine optimization is a complex subject, there are many theories about a good strategy but SEO can be generally categorized into 5 different aspects:
* On page SEO
* Keyword research
* Link building
* Search engine friendly site development
All of them are very impotrant and in a good balance they all work together.
* The best path to success in SEO is going back to the basics of good old fashioned keyword research and content creation with the end goal in mind.
* Saversites.com provides this simple, free SEO Guide. SEO Guides are great for optimizing your website.
* One of the crucial factor to rank good in Google is to have fresh content.
* One of the other important factor is having heading tag in the site.
* Social bookmarking sites like Delicious, Digg and Reddit can help you to generate valuable back links and traffif to your website as well as encourage social sharing and content reviews.
* Write more content, you cant't have too much content. It helps with the important keywords and also helps with acquire traffic.
* Setup meta data for every page in your website.
* Avoid creating pages with duplicate page titles.
* Select a keyword which is relevant to the topic and the issue of your article. For example, you are promoting a product, make the product name as your keyword.
* Use search engine friendly URL.
* Find bold captivating pictures to help make your posts exciting.
* Make your navigation easy, provide a logical structure of conten, a good organization and make things easier to find with smart menus.
* Spend time with social media like Google+, Facebook and Twitter. Google and Bing are very focused on linking social media activity with search results.
* Design a website in that manner so that it looks and also feel good. Make sure all the internal links, code and validation are working correctly. A well designed website becomes easy to use and get back the traffic on the site.
* By implementing a few simple URL structure best practices your site can avoid or overcome many indexing issues.
* Creating a custom robots.txt file can help your site to make search engines aware of your XML sitemap so they can discover the rest of the content.
* Don't try to be popular, just keep creating good content on a beautiful blog and the readers will com if you have the things they like to know.
* One simple tactic that accelerate a new website appearance in search engine results is to have it all linked to from an already established and hughly ranked site, this is a very important tip. Big websites are crawled regulary by Bing, Google, Yahoo and more search engines.
* Submit your website into the most important search engines, it brings you the most of traffic.
* If yuo really want to earn enough money from your website you must havr to keep it update and post every day and respond every question asked by your readers.
* Every page of your website should offer significant value to your audience.
* Help the readers find your site by clearly explaining what services, information or products you offer.
* Use your Website statistics with SEO tools to learn which sites are giving traffic to yours and maybe more important, which pages are the most popular.
* Look at your competitor's site content and try to discover different strategies.
* Use the h1 tag because this is one of the great secrets of the search engines and an excellent way to optimize your content for specific keyword phrases.
* Poor incoming links are of no significance to your website.
* Maybe you are a member of a professionel organization, you can ask them for a link from their site and if you are Lucky you're having lots of traffic.
* Make sure to have links coming in to as many pages possible.
* Create a good sitemap, which should be linked to from every page on your website.
* Links can get titles and some search engines figure this into their relevancy for a page.
* Make sure when linkbuilding that you put you links in relevant places as forums about the same topics and also blog posts relevant to your field work well for building natural relevant links.
* Build good content and the links will come naturaly.
* One of the things that is very important is that you should Always avoid the use of doorwy passaeges. Doorway passages are designed in such a manner that they only suit robots.
* Your website should have a comprehensive navigation that appears site-wide, this will not only help visitors to navigate from page to page on your site, but will assist the search engine spiders in finding all of your pages and indexing them regularly.
* Sites with tons of inbound links and very few outbound links look suspicious to the spiders.
* Embed links with-in your content to relevant pages – establishes relevancy for users of your website.
* Clean, relevant linking from with-in your site to your sites other pages distributes link popularity, PageRank and builds cross site relevancy and authority.
* First mention of a link on a page wins! Make sure that link has meaningful anchor tekst.
* Link to your own posts, where appropriate you should link to your previous posts that give more information on a topic or product.
* Link to other fellow bloggers, if you link to a great post then they'll be notified by their blogging platform or their analytics.
* Did you check if your links coming from trusted or respected sites?
* Your text links pointing at pages need to use keywords who people are using often.
* Select the right keywords.
* Use tools such as Google Analytics to see which keyword phrases result in the most goal conversions.
* You need to also be careful of the fact that you don't end up using the same keyword for all the documents or pages on your website. When you use the exact same keyword the search engine would assume that all your pages are the same.
* Getting more than sufficient keyword density while avoiding repetition and silly sounding copys can be tricky sometimes.
* Use your keyword close to the beginning of the body text of a page.
* Analyzing the competitive space to make sure you and the searcher think the keywords nean the same things and to decide if the space is too competitive.
* Further reinforcement of your keywords by using them in your page titles and file names is also a good idea.
* Use all of your available tools to perform comprehensive keyword research.
* Search engines sometimes don't read graphics or Flash animation. If your site relies on Flash or other illustrations, then pay-per-click is a smart bet so you don't have to optimize your website.
* Keywords which are service or product orientated are ones that sell and give a boom to your website.
* Use the Google sanbox tool that suggests keywords on the basis of what people have been looking for recently.
* Search engines wants to have only the highest quality results so watch out for broken links on your site, because they imply that you don"t manage your site often.
Don't Put All Your Eggs In One Basket
I always reiterate this point when I talk about not focusing on one site. Eventually, you will get burned. It happes to the best of us. Do not make the mistake I did and many other SEO's out there have made.
Keep building more sites. Whether it is in the same niche or not, it doesn't matter.
The SEO game has changed and you need to outsmart Google. The only way to outsmart them is by building sites faster then Google can destroy them. This is actually easier then most people think.
So, that basically wraps up our SEO checklist and best practices guide