This document leaked out of a not yet identified Japanese Intel Organization... Calvin is known to have some pretty deep ties with a few senior Agents there. I suspect this document is connected to a large network of nearly 10,000 Portals that was discovered recently across Japan, but I can't confirm. Any Japanese speaking investigators out there? Your assistance in translating and deciphering this document would be greatly appreciated.
153 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 36 previous comments
- Immediate black seer for whoever gets their agent name attached to those portals ;-)Nov 20, 2014
- And here we are waiting for 150 + days for portals to be accepted. Who do I need to bribe?Nov 20, 2014
- She visited in may and its now November I guess even NIA has to wait 150 days+Nov 20, 2014
- Sorry, no-one alerted me to this sooner and I haven't been looking at G+ much this week! Anyway, here is a proper translation of the text. The ???? are the blanked out parts:
The information from you was correct. Our investigators have confirmed that this map was draw up in the ???????? era. We will continue our investigation. The person in charge will be ????????.
According to the data that arrived from the satellites today, the correlation is exceedingly high. A more than 99% match.
We do not think that Lawsons were aware of these power spots when they constructed this network of stores. Their mission is “to create joy and harmony for people within the community”, and we believe it is possible that some part of these beliefs intuitively led them to these “special places” that can change people.
It is clear from the data that their stores overlap with a vast portal system. It is thought that Lawsons became aware of the XM portals at their own locations through contact with the individual known as Klue when Klue visited Japan in 2014.
Forward to Calvin
Hope that helps make things clearer. :)Nov 21, 2014
- veryy good
take you fameleDec 16, 2014
- 150 days? I know there are good submissions well over a year old... and then it's a toss of the dice. Perhaps following their own acceptance rate, Niantic should have placed portals on 2000 of the Lawson's, rejecting the rest because "crteria". (Example: Little Free Libraries)Feb 21, 2016
Add a comment...