Turns out the NRA doesn't always hate video games.
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I'm going to bet they will claim it's the blood in the other games that turns people into psychopaths, and if they outlawed guns, they's just use a sword strapped to a black-market .50 cal.
And if a registered gun owner had been there and had played their game, then everyone could have been saved.Jan 15, 2013
- Clearly the powers that be at the NRA are without a sense of irony.Jan 15, 2013
- They are a flavor of fundamentalist, which is blind to irony. They just get mad that you're laughing.Jan 15, 2013
- NRA just hates "postal" type games.Jan 15, 2013
- They don't "hate" games, it's just a really lazy excuse for "I DON'T WANT ANY GUN RESTRICTIONS. IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT, IT MUST BE THIS THING I DON'T UNDERSTAND."Jan 15, 2013