The 2013 Ford C-Max Energi is the most practical plug-in. Check out our First Drive:
25 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- I drove the hybrid and got 55 mpg on my test drive.Nov 15, 2012
- , Not every car company is as awesome as Tesla, but they are doing their best with the technology they have. Ford can not compete with Tesla in the pure electric market either so a plug in hybrid makes sense.
With this car, they out do Toyota's prius on electric range, but is still cheaper than a Tesla (and has no range issues as long as you can get gas).
Cars like this (for now) are the future for the main stream.
Now if only Ford Australia could ship some left hand drive models down to Australia.Nov 15, 2012
- Tesla makes a very impressive car if you can afford it. A fully loaded Ford C-Max Energi costs about $40K while the Tesla Model S base price starts at $50K.Nov 16, 2012
- A $57,000 Tesla with a 265 mile range is worthless.Nov 16, 2012
- son tan entretenidoNov 16, 2012
- Nov 18, 2012