The Maingear Nomad 17 delivers for serious gaming, although the look may not be for everyone. Check out our review:
38 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Desktop Replacement Laptops aren't going to go with you anywhere anyway. Why not just get a full on Desktop? Want the best of both worlds? Build a LAN party box! for 1500 bucks for what you'd get a 2500 dollar laptop for!Nov 17, 2012
- 2,000? Where in Mexico? The idea is that new technologies cause the typical household price to fall.... This a DVD player for $625.50! And it's not even an i creation... The going rate for an average dual core 64 with 2 gb ram and a 15.6" led two years old is 200$ around here- nowhere, nc...
I wonder if price is affected by geographic location.... No no one here would have a laptop if they cost this much....(remember the mid 2 late 90's).
Processing speed and storage cap. has plateaued.... Pos terminals have been touchscreen in every Outback for a decade... What is so cool about this
realisticallymillion $marketing and promotion aside??? It's a laptop..with the new and far less capable OS by, well... One of the largest branded marketing companies in the world- Microsoft....
Question: where is it manufactured, this laptop I mean?Nov 17, 2012
- If some1 is really serious about games they buy xbox, ps or wii not a laptop.. for this price u can buy 3 units of ps3Nov 17, 2012
- Well if you want to get very technical, serious gamers have a serious gaming PC.Nov 17, 2012
- No seriously if you really wanna get technical a supercomputer, and forget all about PCs laptops desktops gaming systems, a super computer is where its at for gaming both off and online.
LOL :-PNov 17, 2012
- Why are there so many confused people when it comes to Windows 8? I have been gaming on Windows 8 Pro for like 2 weeks now on my gaming desktop...how is it less capable I have yet to find one thing I can't do in 8 that I could in 7? I think maybe people should stop taking everyones word or opinion and find facts for themselves.Nov 17, 2012
- In my opinion for serious gaming desktop is the best. They cost less and above all you can upgrade it later. Technology is changing so fast that a gaming laptop would not be of any good after a yearNov 18, 2012