Could squeezing replace buttons on phones?
55 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 52 previous comments
- the only time Samsung sold more phones than Apple is with the S7 Edge, the S8 has sold less than the S7 Edge and the iPhone 7 has sold more than the S8, nice try Fandroid. The truth is I don't have that much of an issue with Android but it's short comings make it not as good as iOS which I've always been happier with. It's you stupid cancerous Fandroids I have issues with. And that S8 guy is a tool just like you Fandroid.44w
- I could careless Apple introduces out of this world features or gazillion features. I'm just telling facts. Sales have been declining, so you do acknowledge that fact. I said "users are not clueless", you know how to read, don't you? You're no better than that S8 tool and his many profiles I have blocked. It's no use arguing with a tool, who just keeps twisting everyone's words. Goodbye Apple fanboy and that's what you called yourself earlier.44w
- I'm telling it like it is Fandroid it's not my problem you can't accept that not everyone likes Android, and uses iPhones out of choice not by Apple trapping them. Now go and fuck yourself with your useless, worthless, gimmicky Android junk Fandroid.44w
- Tune in next week when we discuss how to load the toilet paper holder right here on The Longest Argument Ever.44w
- wait for the new Battery44w
Add a comment...