Apple is said to be eyeing new display tech for the next iPhone:
41 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 22 previous comments
- let me explain it to you what I meant as I find you are unable to understand it without help.
I had Galaxy Nexus (Made by Samsung) it was okay as far as Android is concerned, I just bought Nexus 4(Made by LG) and its much better as a phone.
I hope I made it clear to you what I meant, now please leave my back and troll someone else.Jan 4, 2013
- Will it make Safari any snappier?Jan 4, 2013
- Comparing the Gnexus, an 18 month old phone, to the N4, about a 6 month old phone is quite a jump. Obviously the N4 is a big step up. The real comparison and difference needs to be made between the OS playing field. The jump from Android Gingerbread to ICS and Jellybean was dramatic and ground breaking. Going from the iOS version running on the the IPhone 4 to IOS 6 was boring and much less innovative.Jan 4, 2013
- When GNexus came out iPhone 4S had amazing camera, which for some reason actually sucked on GNexus, screen was horrible Super AMOLED might be good but share blue LED was seriously a problem, this was something Samsung really pushed for no reason even though screen technology that could have all pixels were available, battery consumption on GNexus display use to be my 60% of battery used and phone seemed cheap with plastic and horrible battery cover.
I don't think these things are newly invented, I'm not comparing RAM or processor because I agree as days go by technology improves.Jan 4, 2013
- I agree battery life and camera quality are certainly the two main weak spots on my one year old g-nexus that I am actually typing this reply with. At least it has a removable battery which is a plus. I can make it through most of the day of heavy use on 2 of the 3 batteries I carry with me. I am not due an upgrade on my 2 year agreement until September. At this point, the Nexus 4 would most likely be the phone I would get but by Sept. there will likely be a new model like the Nexus 5 etc.Jan 4, 2013
- Apple sucks!Jan 5, 2013