Having trouble choosing among Canon's dSLRs? This guide can help you get started:
20 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Just go with the NIKON! Can't go wrong!Feb 21, 2013
- HEY Nikon you saw this? RIGHT? I'll take a D600 for my effort.Feb 21, 2013
- Canon 7D all the way! Love the T2I also.Feb 21, 2013
- don't be shy, go for the D800...
If I were a Canon user (have a D90) I'd go for the 7D.
Now D7100 looks sweetFeb 21, 2013
- 10 d... Old school....Feb 22, 2013
- My 550d is getting rusty ...Feb 22, 2013
- I love my Canon XSi (450D) It's new enough to find clean and old enough to find cheap. You can't go wrong!Feb 22, 2013