Here's a crazy thought: Google+ can thrive without Facebook tanking. Agree or disagree?
204 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 59 previous comments
- facebook is a giant campsite, where everybody's tents are close together and you can hear your neighbors screaming at each other all over the place.
Google+ on the other hand, is a nice suburban neightborhood, where the fences are high, and the lawns are wide. You don't really have to know your neighbors unless you want to.Dec 3, 2012
- Love G+, exspecialy in Android.Dec 3, 2012
- If Google+ is so popular, why can't I +1 this article?Dec 3, 2012
- I find Google + more like better twitter than facebook. I tried twitter thinking it would be good to hear from interesting people I could follow, but it's such bullshit I closed it. It's crap, even intelligent interesting people just post poorly written banal nuggets of verbal shite. I like Google plus as it's a bit like a news stream for the things I'm interested in...I can't decide which I prefer; Flipboard, currents or Google +.
Facebook is entirely different and is just a way of staying in touch with friends.Dec 3, 2012
- We can only hope! I'll have to find somewhere else to go if all the crap on Facespace migrates over hereDec 3, 2012
- AgreeDec 3, 2012