Samsung could be releasing a Windows Phone version of the Galaxy S3. Would you forsake Android for a Windows Phone S3?
18 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 62 previous comments
- No war at all. That's good that you are going to try it! Then afterwards, if you don't like you then have basis to say it's rubbish :) But again, that's your opinion ;) Nothing wrong with a friendly debate :)May 2, 2012
- No flames...just a wake-up request
Exactly...debates and discussions are always good, fun eventsMay 2, 2012
- Android users fail to understand that though, the word discussion is defined as 'wp7 sucks' which is sad.May 2, 2012
- That might be an over simplification. A more accurate portrayal of "discussion" would be Win 7 sucks, Win Vista sucked, Win XP sucked, Win ME sucked, Win 2000... etc. etc. etc. But to be fair, I use Win 7 on a dual boot computer with Ubuntu, and Win 7 sucks far less than previous versions. And to be even more fair, upon further review of the previous comment, it was wp7 sucks, not Win 7. I have never tried a Windows phone, but based on my previous Microsoft experience, I'd rather stick with Android or iPhone.May 2, 2012
- The issue, I think, is that our social discourse has gotten so polarized, that people feel that if someone comes with a different point of view, that they are somehow threatened. It's sad...and, honestly, something I haven't seen a ton on Google+ (yet, which is something that I love about it).
Many people who can't hold a conversation with someone without insults seem either bored or simply unable to articulate their own feelings. I find this with children; so caught up on how wonderful their XBox 360 is that the mere mention of the PS3 makes them shout faults that their own XBox has (such as hackers and lag switches)...
I hope that as the future unfolds, this method of expression evolves into passionate intellectual displays of fact and reason...May 2, 2012
- "I have never tried a Windows Phone" - ok, so how do you know it sucks? This is my point... you can't comment... when you haven't used it! It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realise that Windows Phone is nothing like what Windows Mobile was. If you have any technical/gadget interest you will know this from the hype that's been in the news/tech sites. One word. Ignorance.May 3, 2012