Windows 8 is off to a slow start. Are you surprised?
54 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 52 previous comments
- And you wonder why Sinofsky was unceremoniously dumped. This is M$ NOT listening to its client base. We have been screaming how BAD an idea this was. Sinofsky said Damm the torpedoes full speed ahead.
Yes there are good things about Win8, faster start, storage spaces ect. All that good can not make up for the disaster that Win 8 is foisting on us. Be it the Metro UX the GD Charm bar (remember someone had to think up that STUPID name). and all. Once people realized that to get the best expected experience you have to fork over close to a gran or more. That old win 7 laptop looks pretty good.
I'm one of those people that lives on that bleeding edge (and have the cuts to prove it). So I have 8 on a 4 year old laptop. Granted it does have discrete graphics. Coming from vista I had more problem then I care to elaborate on. Mostly I had to get win 7 drivers for the ones win 8 misidentified. Now I stay as close as I can to the desktop and limit my exposure to Metro as much as possible. Now i'm well versed in all this. Think about the normal person who just wants to make a spreadsheet. They look at this and say WTF and how much is that macbook again?Nov 30, 2012
- You don't have to use Windows 8 to know it's a joke. Why can't Ballmer make anything right? Because he doesn't care about his products. He's not a product-person or a visionary! He's a salesman. The sooner Microsoft realizes this the better.
Plus the start menu is horrendous and I always use it. You can't do anything fast on it; it's too big, bulky, and complex. Not simple like Windows 7...Nov 30, 2012
- Will keep using my Mac.Dec 1, 2012
- Windows 8 has yet to win me over!!!Dec 1, 2012
- Back to Win 7 after 90 day trial. I do not miss a single function or feature of Win 8.Jan 7, 2013
- Actually windows 8 isn't that bad I mean this is 2013 not 2011 so maybe its better to have Windows 8 then 7. #TROLLJun 11, 2013