Swamped with notifications? Here's how to disable them.
36 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- It's funny, yesterday I made a post on how to turn them on and filter them to bypass your inbox since the vast majority of the frequent users are experiencing a glitch where we miss anything after the first page of notifications inside G+. Having a designated folder within Gmail is currently the best workaround for this problem, and you can reply to the posts without leaving the e-mail.Jun 15, 2012
- I usually end up with 25 emails a day just from G+, I didn't even think about turning it off. I just did though, didn't need the article to do it.Jun 15, 2012
- thanks!Jun 15, 2012
- 10x for the article ;)Jun 16, 2012
- That's easy to do.Jun 16, 2012
- Why I should disable e-mail notification?
Since G+ has bug in its notification feature one should not disable email notification, I track +meantions via Gmail, can't loose single mention with gmail.
#LoveitJun 16, 2012
- AMEN!!Jun 16, 2012
- Right now I don't have time to check old notifications, and by the time I get to them they will be history anyway. So I'm just turning off the ones I really don't care about. I can now write this comment without getting a zillion emails about every comment. Freedom, sweet freedom...Sep 1, 2012