Does the new iTunes try to do too much? Check out our review:
30 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 17 previous comments
- .couldn't have said it better myself.Nov 30, 2012
- seems we are a bit of topic, I would love to see some supporting documentation to back up your claim that G+ isn't growing. I've completely given up on other social platforms with the exception of springpad. Spring pad is my pintrist and g+ is my Facebook, twitter, blog, and messaging platform.Nov 30, 2012
- I like to keep my Music Library nice and organized, and iTunes is the Best application for that. No Problem with the new design, so far.Dec 1, 2012
- Don't care for itunes or iphone, android is the bestDec 1, 2012
- and I find a bit weird because I get everyday more interaction and more of my friends are joining.
And I've been on Pinterest, for me it's boring, sorry.
But from other side, NBC News as reached almost twice the followers that they got in Facebook, and others have many more users that they got in Facebook.
You can also see this, I find it interesting: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-honigman/100-fascinating-social-me_b_2185281.htmlDec 1, 2012
- I haven't even upgraded my iTunes in years lolDec 1, 2012