Would you wear an Apple watch? Here's this week's 'Rumor Has It'
52 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 67 previous comments
- As opposed to a aFollower? Or did you invent The Android OS?Jan 4, 2013
- Well.. Danny,
I also did not invent shoes, or tea, or fire, or underwear. Does that make me a stfuFollower?Jan 4, 2013
- No it would not Ilya. But youre not mocking or commenting on those products are you.Jan 4, 2013
- Oh my, SWOTCHes are coming back.....Jan 5, 2013
- Apple is for losers!!!Jan 5, 2013
- On a Metawatch you download one app, you get ALL and ANY notification your phone gets sent to your watch. Plus even without recharging the MetaWatch lasts me a good 5-10 days.
Touchscreen and colorscreen are just a gimick to me. I can look at my watch in direct sunlight and see everything without any glares and washed out colors.
Now this is one smart watch I'll be proud to display.
.http://www.metawatch.org/Jan 6, 2013