14 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- Glendon MellowOwner+2Oh-h-h-h. You're weird, Scott.Feb 9, 2013
- Which results in creativity!Feb 9, 2013
- I just wanted to touch on the topic of "clinically blue" needles - blue is associated with cleanliness, purity, hygiene, and health, which is why it is such a popular color in the medical community and with medical-type articles (think flashing blue and white lights for an ambulance). I agree, though - time to drag out some other pastels and shake things up a bit. I'd personally like to see more green and salmon tones ;)Feb 9, 2013
- Glendon MellowOwner+1"time to drag out some other pastels and shake things up a bit. I'd personally like to see more green and salmon tones "
This. This this this. People should hire to illustrate their medical based blogs right now.Feb 9, 2013
- Really good post.
I'm not with it this morning, and for a second I thought SciAm had been take over by ads... rather they were just your examples. As you would suggest I REALLY needa a coffee :PFeb 9, 2013
- Glendon MellowOwnerThanks Craig. It's interesting that I thought I'd be bombarded by anti-vaxxers and wasn't. The post was mostly well-received by many people I respect in science blogging, and a few thought it was inflammatory and had a poor title - as though illustration is not part of communication.Feb 11, 2013