Profile cover photo
Profile photo
marion green
23 followers -
Nee Olie, grew up in Benoni and taught preshoolers, lived in the Bush, now living in Pringle Bay. Loves Rooibos and nature and creating.
Nee Olie, grew up in Benoni and taught preshoolers, lived in the Bush, now living in Pringle Bay. Loves Rooibos and nature and creating.

23 followers
About
Posts

Post has shared content
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.
~ Albert Einstein

#wordsofwisdom  
Animated Photo
Add a comment...

Post has shared content
A  G R  E A T   idea to solve cooking during load shedding.
2 scoops of Annique's lifestyle shake in a glass of full cream milk or yoghurt, mix well and there you go!  All your nutrients in a glass!
ALSO FOR ON THE GO , quick and easy meal solution.
Comes in 5 delicious flavours - lime, strawberry, chocolate, cafe latte and vanilla. Which is your favourite? Marion - 074 505 1277.
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Why not try some Sea Salt Flax crackers - with your new Annique lifestyle? #anniquetoday  
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Why do you want  to drink anything else?
Annique's Rooibos is 80% leaves and only 20% twigs. Nutrient rich as the nutrients are mainly in the leaves. #anniquetoday
Add a comment...

Enjoying a cup of Annique's Relax tea with Wild Jasmine, tonight I'll have a cup of night Rest Tea with Melissa folium, the result will be a perfect nights sleep. What a wonderful combination. Thanks Annique.
Add a comment...

Post has shared content
Add a comment...

Post has shared content

Post has attachment
Slimming club starting in Pringle Bay 1st July 2015 until 30th September 2015. Time to SLIM and WIN!
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Join in the Awesome slimming Competition. Time to Slim and Win a Make-over.
Photo
Add a comment...

Did you Know that Annique has a unique business opportunity? Work from home, spend quality time with your family and determine what you would like to earn and the hours you would like to work. A South African range of Rooibos products, for the South African climate and All South African skin types. Let me show you how to build a successful team, who change people's wealth, health and beauty. We create Life-changing opportunities everyday ! Looking forward to your call. 074 505 1277
Add a comment...
Wait while more posts are being loaded