Every time I think I've seen as far as German politicians will go to demonize the internet, they surprise me. Now some are proposing an "internet driver's license" and a ban on Facebook parties. Ach.
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 39 previous comments
- Yeah, this is what I expected, but I had no idea about German politics so I needed someone with info about that to give more context. Schünemann sure seems like a political-troll. We have them all around the world. Some, unfortunately, have more political power than others, tho. ( )Jul 4, 2011
- There is a saying in Germany, you need a license to do anything but have a baby.Jul 5, 2011
- don't worry, nothing will happen. it's just the politicians. the rest of us are mostly harmless.Jul 5, 2011
- check out this clip and you will know why some german politicians are still living in the stone age Kinderreporter: Politiker im InternetJul 5, 2011
- fun fact: the CDU (the party ruling the country) is inviting to a facebook party atm
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=135002529912929Jul 5, 2011
- Well, yeah, it is easy to bash these politicians and I agree that there is a lot of non-sense being said but I think that it is a positive sign to see politcians waking up to the fact that we urgently need some kind of "self-control and media" education in schools to stop these kids from doing more harm to themselves.Jul 5, 2011
Add a comment...